Friday, December 11, 2009

Books I am reading, Dec 09


These are the books I am reading right now...
Utmost for His Highest --with my morning devotions
Adoration--amazing book about Mary and Martha and their relationship with Jesus.
Chasing the Dragon--AWESOME missionary testimony
Mere Christianity--reading and discussing this with my friend, Jen. Enjoying and learning much.

--not pictured (it was in my bag and I forgot to take it out) Waiting on God by Andrew Murray--reading and discussing with my friend Alicia. Such a good book!

Natalie posted this challenge on
http://pursuethebeauty.com/
I like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Anna dear, I had no idea you posted this. ;( I hadn't followed your blog because I thought you only posted for Cameratismo!
    Even though this was posted quite awhile ago, I enjoyed it muchly! I caught up alot in Lewis, can't wait to talk to you about it today.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, on a random whim I posted that in Dec. :) I don't mind blogging, but I like having a challenge. ;) Hence the new post. :) Love you too sweetheart! ;)

    ReplyDelete